Wednesday 14 September 2011

Camp Reflections!

I thought camp was really good because we got to go out for a night walk. We also got to see the owls.
I liked camp because we did it
in a whole day, except the animal park.

I liked going to camp because
I never did it before.
Camp rocks!

Camp was fun because we went in the
chocolate factory. It was exciting when
we came to the youth hostel.

The camp was exciting, just as I
thought before camp. It was                        
exciting because we made a  
night walk.

I liked camp because we visited really
many places and I love to visit places
that I never went to before. It was really
fun because we could go and play too.

I liked to go to camp because
I liked going on the night walk.

Camp was fun and exciting. It was
fun because we saw almopst the
whole Kreuzlingen. I was excited
because it was my first school camp.

I like camp because there were
activities to do and we went to
loads of places. I really had a
good time with my friends.

I enjoyed camp because it
was fun doing all the stuff.
My favorite part was sleeping
at the youth hostel.

Camp was very fun because
we did a lot of fun things, like
the animal park.

Camp was fun because I enjoyed
sharing a room with all the girls in
my class. My favorite part was the
night walk and playing on the beach.